Students Service Officer – CORK Ireland
Job type: Permanent
Starting from: end of February
ETN Training Vision Ireland is looking for a Students Service Officer to open the new agency in Cork – Ireland. This is an integral position within the organization and requires a person with a positive attitude, social skills, and ability to work alone and in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
You will possess the necessary skills to best support our students and participants. In addition, you will be someone who maintains the highest levels of confidentiality and ethics; who also possesses an innate ability to communicate with and relate to diverse audiences.
Typical tasks will include:
- Groups welcoming and management;
- Administration work;
- Accommodation management;
- Organizing social activities;
- General welfare services;
- Act as the referral point for students;
- Assist in the Work Placement research and monitoring.
To be considered you must:
- Have relevant work experience suitable for this role
- Possess organizational and administrative skills
- Have some experience in leaving abroad
All potential candidates will be firstly interviewed by Skype and then will be invited for a second interview in our offices.
If you are interested please send an email to the following address for more information: