September 6, 2016
Let’s go in depth with RECOGNITION:
- WHAT: once the process and the achievements are validated, they must be recognized by a body, which would give value to the mobility done abroad.
- WHO: this is the second biggest dark hole of the ECVET procedure. There is a specific person/organization/body that can do this. Who is able to prepare and release official certificate for education and/or training in the home country should be also the body able to recognized the mobility abroad.
- WHEN: after the mobility and after validation.
- WHERE: in the home country. Following national rules.
- WHY: once again, it is the natural development of the procedure. If we do not have ECVET recognized, our mobility abroad will lose the extra value that ECVET should bring. Mobility will be just an experience and not a professional one.
CategoriesProjects & Certificates_English