After months of waiting, trepidation and a lot of visit to the national agency’s website, your project has finally been approved. Congratulations, you have really deserved it. What’s happening now? These are the first round activities:
- communicate to partner the approval of projects.
- activate a skype call with partners to start planning and organizing all the project activities.
- verify any cuts and disparities between the financing required and the approved one.
- wait the official communication from the Erasmus agency.
- produce, within the time allowed, the documentation required.
- participate in the technical assistance workshop organized by the National Agency.
- sign the convention sent by the National Agency.
- for the project over the € 60.000 promoted by private beneficiaries activate an appropriate guarantee necessary to the provision of pre-financing.
- communicate and require in writing to the National Agency any Convention’s change.
- remember of Mobility Tool+ and the linguistic preparation of your students.
For any requirements the ETN staff is available to support you in this extraordinary experience for your students!